— C2MI, A WINNING SYNERGY —
With C2MI, multiple stakeholders collaborate and interact with each other to advance experimental research, to undertake prototyping and commercialize their innovative products for the microelectronics market.
Since the C2MI is focused on building a complete development cycle, it is not limited to producing microelectronic products. It also offers infinite collaboration and business opportunities related to the overall fields surrounding the fabrication of innovative microelectronic devices. These sub-topics include, but are not limited to:
- Infrastructure — sensors, controllers
- Services — logistics, control systems, design, testing, card assembly, smart products
- Raw materials — metallic materials, polymeric materials, heat sink solutions
- Equipment manufacturers — new concepts, new processes, improved productivity
- Emerging products — product designers, embedded system developers & designers, integrated sensors
The collaboration opportunities can lead to members accelerating their own technology roadmaps and even getting to market sooner, ahead of the competition. With all the necessary tools and resources onsite, members can benefit even more by taking advantage of being in close proximity to other members who are interested in building innovation alliances, making the C2MI both a technology and a networking hub.
The ecosystem of C2MI offers countless opportunities for cross-collaboration between industry members, academic and commercialization partners as needed required by the project. Everything is geared to strengthen and enhance collaborative research opportunities among the active members. C2MI supports research and ensures the development of academic and business opportunities in all spheres of activities involving the use of electronic systems: