Partner category :Commercialization partner |
Alizem is a boutique IP firm operated by Dr. Marc Perron, ing. and specialized in all aspects of commercializing electronics technologies coming from academia research (TRL4-9), including technology scouting, licensee prospection and entrepreneur coaching.
To promote and monetize intellectual work for the benefit of the economy and humanity.
Since 2008, 100% focused on all operations between research invention disclosure to product first sales:
- Invention Disclosure Analysis, Technology Assessment, IP strategy.
- Technology maturation financing, IP Licensing,
- Voice of Customer, product development,
- Startup operations, team building and entrepreneur coaching,
- New product release and marketing,
- Complex sales operations, pipeline management, partnerships,
- Venture capital and non-dilutive financing, investor relations.
Markets and applications covered:
- Semiconductor, Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and IP,
- Organic electronics,
- EV charging stations for cities and for mining industry,
- AI for city water management,
- Aerospace aircraft electrification (MEA),
- Medical devices, rehabilitation devices,Microscopy,
- Industrial robotics and IoT, Video Edge Computing,
- Consumer electronics and many others.
Connected network with R&D labs and OEMs in the field of industrial electronics.