Here is the job for you!
Manufacturing Technical Specialist – MEMS Sector
Company: MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre
Deadline: Monday, August 6th 2018
C2MI is an international center for collaboration and innovation in the field of MEMS manufacturing and packaging of complex systems (Advanced Packaging). It is the essential link between applied research and the commercialization of microelectronics products.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Technical Manufacturing Specialist will be responsible for supporting C2MI’s technical development team in the fabrication of prototypes from multiple partners on a full fleet of equipment for the manufacture of MEMS (deposition systems CVD, LPCVD, PECVD, photolithography stages, RIE, DRIE et liquid etchings, wafer bonding, polishing and others). He or she will also participate in the improvement of process steps such as cycle time, CSP and cost reductions. He or she will also have to ensure the quality monitoring of the products of the partners to be able to make the necessary reports to the technical team and the partners.
- Management of batches of prototypes on the line.
- Inspection and analysis of the wafers after each step to ensure that process problems are detected as soon as possible.
- Follow technical group development tests and make related actions as required.
- Collect and compile data to support the technical group in writing development reports to partners.
- Propose and implement changes to manufacturing processes to improve quality, reduce project execution time or reduce costs for partners.
- Support the technical team in organizing and scheduling requests with the client’s requirements and dates in mind.
- Participate in regular production and quality reviews of the organization.
- Assume any other duties assigned by his or her immediate supervisor in his / her field of competence.
- Diploma of college studies related to physics, chemistry or physics of materials or minimum experience of 5 years in a microsystems manufacturing plant.
- Knowledge of quality management techniques
- Strong logistics, scheduling and priority management skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Leadership and autonomy;
- Ability to find new ideas for improvment and communicate them;
- Desire to work in a context of creativity, novelty and frequent changes.
- Functional French and English spoken and written