Here is the job for you!
Person in Charge of Advanced Manufacturing and Printed Electronics
Company: MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre
Deadline: Friday, August 24th 2018
C2MI is an international center for collaboration and innovation in the field of MEMS manufacturing and packaging of complex systems (Advanced Packaging). It is the essential link between applied research and the marketing of microelectronics products.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the person in charge of advanced manufacturing and printed electronics will be responsible to create and develop processes and products in the advanced manufacturing and printed electronics sector, to monitor the proper functioning of these processes and to work on specific projects brought by C2MI partners in the same sector.
- Support and advise clients and members in the development of their products.
- Develop processes based on mandates given to C2MI by members or clients.
- Ensure the manufacturability of these processes and the potential transfer to mass production plants.
- Master the use of the equipment of advanced manufacturing and printable electronics to propose to the customers the best possible parameters for their products.
- Work with employees of other companies who will have to use the same equipment to ensure a common need and to develop a process that meets the needs of everybody.
- Provide adequate data of quality, cost and cycle time to members and clients in order to assist them in their business decisions.
- Prioritize projects based on availability of equipment, resources and required client dates.
- Develop an equipment improvement strategy under his responsibility in order to monitor the technological trend of potential applications.
- Assume all other tasks assigned by his supervisor in his area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, physical or chemical engineering or any other field that may be considered equivalent or equivalent experience.
- Management of technical projects
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Ease of using and programming equipment
- Resourcefulness, initiative and autonomy
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Good analytical mind “troubleshooting”
- Experience in the field of microelectronics (asset)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector (asset)
COMPETITIVE CONDITIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- Permanent full-time job (40hrs / week)
- Competitive benefits
- Development / pre-market work environment