Here is the job for you!
Quality and Process optimization manager
Company: MQro Innovation Collaborative Center
Deadline: Friday, June 30th 2017
The mission of MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre (C2MI) is to enable prototypes dictated by market needs in all fields of application of microelectronics. Its role is to prove the manufacture of prototypes on state-of-the-art production equipment in the field of the packaging of complex systems (advanced packaging) and the manufacture of electromechanical microsystems (MEMS).
Located in Bromont Scientific Park, C2MI is an essential link in the microelectronics ecosystem of the north-east of the continent, which is one of the most important poles in the world. The C2MI serves as an interface between academic and industrial research.
Job description: Quality and Process optimization manager
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the person in charge of quality and process optimization will be responsible for developing and maintaining the C2MI quality system to achieve ISO 9001 certification, to support customer demands in terms of quality, to implement a monitoring system on the production floor of the various mandates and to optimize the material and human resources through these mandates.
- Develop, with external and internal support, the quality management system for C2MI development and prototyping operations.
- Obtaining ISO 9001 certification for C2MI
- Maintain all elements of the quality system and ensure auditable status at all times.
- Provide quality data analyzed to clients for regular publication.
- Set up production schedules for the various mandates in the assembly sector
- Support the technical team in organizing and scheduling requests with the client’s requirements in mind and the dates committed to them.
- Ensure communication between the different entities to ensure the availability of equipment to be able to meet the schedules in place.
- Set up and participate in regular reviews of production and quality of the organization.
- Assume any other duties assigned by his immediate supervisor in his field of competence.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical, mechanical or technical engineering in a similar field with experience;
- Mastery of quality management techniques;
- Strong logistics, scheduling and priority management skills;
- Significant interest in learning operations in a technological environment;
- Teamwork skills;
- English spoken and written.