Partner category :Electronic design |
Boréas Technologies Inc. is a fabless semiconductor company commercializing product-differentiating integrated circuits for haptic applications in consumer and industrial markets. With origins in research conducted at Harvard University, Boréas was founded in 2016 in Bromont, Québec. Its proprietary piezoelectric actuator driver technology platform, CapDrive, enables the rapid design of low-power HD haptic feedback in wearables, smartphones, game controllers and other devices.
Design innovative high-voltage, low-power integrated circuits, enabling new applications, and dramatically improving existing applications.
- Proprietary high voltage, low power circuit technology.
- Use of advanced CMOS (CAD) design tools for circuit and physical layout.
- Use of integrated circuit fabrication processes with advanced CMOS technologies.
- Use of assembly processes specific to our integrated circuit.
- High-voltage, low-power integrated circuit design with the expertise of advanced semiconductor manufacturing technologies.
- Analogue and digital measurements of the characterization and production of wafers and packages using laboratory equipment or automated test equipment (ATE).
- Packaging technology (packages).
- Experiences in industrial partnership and marketing of integrated circuits.