Kontron is a global leader who design and manufacture industrial computers for a very wide range of demanding applications, namely for harsh environmental conditions (temperature, shocks, vibrations, density, endurance, etc.).
The Kontron Canada division, located in Boisbriand (QC), is specializing on High-Performance Computing (HPC) based on Intel Xeon-class processors, and on a variety on Ethernet switching solutions.
We deliver computing platforms for many Tier-1 customers in the Telecom, Autonomous Driving, Media, Security, Avionics, Industrial, Medical, Military, and other markets, by offering solutions ranging from credit-card size processors, to multi-kilowatt liquid-cooled supercomputers.
Kontron is committed to delivering flexible hardware and software solutions that help our customers deploy new services faster and more efficiently. We cover the complete design cycle, from the inception phase to the volume manufacturing of the end product. Our experienced team will match our clients’ application requirements with the right innovative and well-adapted solutions.
Please visit www.symkloud.com and www.kontron.com to learn more about Kontron.
Leverage our innovation and agility capabilities to translate customer needs into value-added solutions that exceed all expectations in terms of functionality, development time, cost and quality.
Latest embedded technologies
• Extended product lifecycle, built to last
• Ruggedized form factor designed for demanding environments: space constraints, extreme temperatures, etc.
• High density, efficient form factor relative to the effective computing capacity
• Customizable according to the customer needs
• High quality products, lowest RMA rates in the market
• First in class program, product and project management
• No lock-in technologies
• Designed and manufactured in North America (most of the time)