Humance guides leaders and their organizations to the pinnacle of healthy performance. Fuelled by a culture of agility and innovation for over 40 years, the Humance team helps organizations identify, develop, and mobilize talent to achieve their business objectives.
Our team of 120 employees includes more than 90 psychology, coaching, career counselling and management professionals. Our consultants possess a unique mix of sound business understanding, extensive human and group behaviour training, and the creativity and flexibility needed to partner with clients in designing impactful solutions.
We truly believe that people are at the heart of the evolution and performance of organizations.
Our service offering includes:
– Leadership and potential assessments
– Onboarding coaching
– HR Process
– Competency Model
– Succession management process
– Leadership coaching
– Development and training programs
– Conference and experiential workshops
Strategy and Management
– Strategic planning
– Growth and performance strategy
– Succession planning and business transition
– Due diligence – Strategic HR alignment
– Stakeholder or citizen consultations
– Board of directors assessments
Engagement and Conflict resolution
– Work climate and organizational health
– Engagement and mobilization
– Executive and management team building and development
– Conflict resolution
Humance | Culture et performance
45, boulevard de l'Aéroport
Canada, J2L 1S8
Ève-Marie Poulin, Ph. D.
Organizational Psychologist & Coach
Director, Marketing and digital
450 646-1022 Ext. email@example.com