Since 1993, System Plus Consulting engineers have been analyzing and modeling the production cost and selling price of integrated circuits, electronic boards and systems.
- Custom reverse costing analyses: technology analysis followed by cost evaluation
- Standard reverse costing reports: regular publications on innovative products (available from our catalogue)
- Costing tools: software tools combining models and data to perform cost analysis
Across the Enterprise, from marketing to purchasing and R&D, product manufacturing cost is a major factor which has to be measured and then optimized. Since 1993, System Plus Consulting’s mission has been to develop and sell the right tools and services to meet these costing requirements.
System Plus Consulting utilizes an engineering approach to cost. Cost models and technology expertise are combined to provide customers with an accurate and objective estimation of manufacturing costs and selling prices.
Headquartered in Nantes, France, System Plus Consulting is specialized in technology and cost analysis of electronic components and systems. During our 20 years in business, we have built and refined detailed cost models as the primary tools for hundreds of analyses. The highly qualified System Plus cost engineers combine broad and deep skills in semiconductor and electronics technologies with years of experience in cost modeling.
System Plus Consulting analyzes any type of electronic devices and systems, with a special focus on semiconductor technologies. Major fields of technology and cost expertise are:
- Integrated Circuits
- Power Devices and Modules
- MEMS & Sensors
- Photonics: LED, Image Sensors
- Packaging including wafer level
- Electronic Boards and Systems
21 rue La Nouë Bras de Fer