Here is the job for you!
Company: MiQro Innovation Collaboration Centre
Deadline: Wednesday, June 20th 2018
C2MI is an international center for collaboration and innovation in the field of MEMS manufacturing and packaging of complex systems (Advanced Packaging). It is the essential link between applied research and the commercialization of microelectronics products.
Reporting to the financial controller, the accounting clerk will be responsible for supporting the controller and the CFO in the growth of C2MI’s activities in Quebec and Canada regarding its service offer for the following items:
- Support services for the development of MEMS products or encapsulation of microelectronic chips;
- Analytical laboratory services offered to the electronics and microelectronics industry in Quebec and Canada;
- Commercialization financial support to enable wealth creation in Canada and membership growth in the C2MI ecosystem;
- Creating opportunities for Commercialization Partners supporting all of our members;
- Development of new niches in high-growth areas of interest (i.e. Artificial Intelligence, Innovative Manufacturing, Internet of Things, etc.).
The accounting clerk will have to ensure the rigorous entry into the various computer systems of the finance department and in compliance with established standards.
- Register invoices and make payments to suppliers in the accounting software;
- Prepare customer invoices and enter them into the accounting software;
- Prepare GST and QST reports;
- Perform bank reconciliations and cash flow monitoring;
- Assist the department in the preparation of the end-of-month financial statements;
- Participate in the reconciliation of end-of-month balance sheet items.
- Management of suppliers
- Managing customers and sending account statements
- Various other related tasks
- DEP or DEC in Administration (Accounting) or a related discipline ;
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience ;
- Respect of confidentiality ;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good sense of planning and organization and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Spirit of collaboration Judgment ;
- Ability to manage risks ;
- Ethical sense
- Mastery of Accounting Office tools ACOMBAX, GEF AcombaX (asset) ;
- Bilingual (French and English) in writing and writing.
Conditions and benefits
- Salary variable according to experience.
- Benefits program.
- As soon as possible