Here is the job for you!
Director, Business Development
Company: MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre
Deadline: Friday, June 15th 2018
C2MI is an international center for collaboration and innovation in the field of MEMS manufacturing and packaging of complex systems (Advanced Packaging). It is the essential link between applied research and the commercialization of microelectronics products.
Reporting to the Vice President, Business Development, the Director, Business Development will be responsible for raising awareness of C2MI at the Canadian and global level, promoting the technical activities that take place there, and soliciting clients to bring their development and prototyping projects at C2MI, while supporting the Centre’s current customers through their activities.
• 4 to 10 years of experience in customer relations in a similar or related field;
• Experience in identifying decision makers in companies;
• Strong skills for sales and customer service;
• Knowledge of the market and key players in the electronics and microelectronics markets;
• Ability for teamwork;
• Experience in the high technology manufacturing environment;
• Bilingual (French and English) written and oral;
• Open to traveling (10% to 15% of the time).