Here is the job for you!
Administrative Agent – Communications
Company: MiQro Innovation Collaborative Centre
Deadline: Friday, July 27th 2018
Expected date of taking office: August 13, 2018
C2MI is the largest center for research and innovation in microelectronics in Canada dedicated primarily to the advanced encapsulation of electronic chips and the development of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). C2MI is a Center of Excellence for Commercialization and Research (CECR) with nearly 200 national and international members from industry and academia.
Under the supervision of the Corporate Affairs and Communications Coordinator, the Administrative Agent – Communications conducts various administrative support activities according to the needs and objectives of the management team. To this end, he/she must prioritize requests and collaborate in the coordination and planning of management activities.
- Actively participate in development or promotional activities such as: Website, newsletter, social media, technical videos, conferences, exhibitions, colloquiums, symposia, etc.;
- Collaborates in the implementation of communication projects to support the business development team .;
- Contributes to writing reports, policies, procedures, PowerPoint presentations, memos and other corporate documents;
- Plans and organizes meetings, workshops and internal and external events by taking care of logistics activities (meetings, training, fairs, travel, document preparation, event website)
- Coordinates the logistics of rooms booking, catering and other requests from management and partners and manages the technological tools of the rooms;
- Maintaining data, information and distribution lists;
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and printers;
- Purchase order management, tracking invoices related to his responsibilities;
- Other related tasks.
- Master the ADOBE suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Knowledge of WordPress and Mailchimp software
- Advanced level of Office Suite
- Ability to create, to imagine, to innovate.
- Ability to learn and use new software;
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomy, initiative and team spirit;
- Rigor, sense of organization and management of priorities.
- Permanent position
- 40 hours / week
- Competitive benefits