October 17, 2016
Don’t miss this annual gathering of Canada’s National Design Network.
INNOVATION 360 BRINGS TOGETHER CANADIAN MICRO-NANO INNOVATORS FROM ACADEMIA, INDUSTRY, GOVERNMENT, AND COMPLEMENTARY ORGANIZATIONS. EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Keynote address: Global Manufacturing Competitiveness.
- Panel Discussions, Speakers’ Corner, and Networking.
- TEXPO Student Competition and Exhibition, offering more than $12,000 in prizes to graduate student innovators demonstrating working prototypes of their novel devices and systems to industry representatives and academic peers.
- Presentation of the 2016 Douglas R. Colton Medal for Research Excellence.
- Startup Showcase, profiling the innovative companies emerging from university research across Canada’s National Design Network.
This year’s theme is “Integrate to Innovate – Advanced Technology Manufacturing.”
Learn more about CMC Microsystems and Canada’s National Design Network.